Ive been into alt fashion for a bit but never felt I truly got the concept. Ive been watching a lot of thrifting vids and I enjoy thrifted finds. I bit the bullet on a pair of Burgundy Sinclair Docs, absolutely LOVE the silhouette of these shoes. I was going to wait until graduation but Ive got 2 more semesters to get the drip.
I figured Id have a few staple pieces and kind of make them my own. I love graphic tees but I sometimes dont always like the tee the print is on. In my finds above, the horror T, the print is all on the back. So what Id like to do is cut out most of the designs on both Ts(the BB T maybe just the icons) and bobby pin to some of my other staples.
I have a few black denim jackets and long/oversized black tshirts that would be perfect for this. I also picked up two pairs of chucks for about 25.00. The black needs a set of laces but I LOVE the red/black combo.
I figure the black/red chucks with an oversize black T, black leggings , my IT socks and the horror designs appliqued to the basic pieces would make for a fantastic alt outfit. And I can reuse the graphics on other pieces too!
No comments:
Post a Comment