Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 Very thankful for so much. I have a lot, exactly what I need to keep on keepin on. Thanking god everyday for the things given to me but more importantly,  the things taken away. It's been nice coming into a quiet and peaceful home, sharing my morning with Kaori. 

I'm so close to wrapping up the imagine and daydream series. Would have never imagined I finished a series, became featured in imaginefx and art directed a pilot to show.

I have a few more outfits from this new aesthetic exploration, and a new piercing; my tragus. I've wanted this thing forever,  and Trevor was amazing. The appointment was very quick and he talked me into getting the daith at the next visit !




The skirt needs to be ironed or steamed, it's been in storage for 2 years. I would prefer a darker color but the purpose is to use what I have on my closet. Adding a lace long sleeve shirt underneath is absolutely goated.  I did it with 2 boxy oversize sweatshirts too with docs and my shorter skirt , but I don't have pictures of those outfits yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketched this up, kind of like the loose quality. I needed a new pfp for this blog