Tuesday, September 8, 2026

 School is back in session. The 1st Day already had me running around.

I haven't shored myself up as much as I'd like, but my head is in the game. From my calculations, each one of my sessions is 25. Only 25 classes. 

I have a mid morning class everyday and that's going to only allow me about 5 hours of sleep everyday, with 2 hours of free time. I can do this. I have to do this. 2 more semesters , just 2. I've unfortunately developed migraines and I'm hoping to get some help with that next year.

My next 3 months are already planned day by day so I simply look at my schedule and see where I have to be next. I've gotten in the habit of laying my outfits out to also cut some time. I had a very good break, lots of self reflecting and peaceful nights. 

Some recent sketches and Halloween decor I pulled out from the closet 






✨️ 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketched this up, kind of like the loose quality. I needed a new pfp for this blog