Monday, September 28, 2026




  My thoughts today - Cultivating 

One of the great things about starting something new, is that you'll never know how far you can go with it or whats going to happen. This is just a thought that came into my brain. I had no idea how to style clothes for the longest time - I frankly found it to be intimidating. But if I don't know how to do something, I just start.

Everything comes down to cultivation. Time is our most precious commodity as a finite being(at least in this world). Time is what you can spend on someone, the investment in a relationship, a friend, family. Time is where you begin and end. Cultivation of a new undertaking is exactly like a tiny seed in the ground, something you start to water and watch and see what happens. Far to many people sit on the sideline of the soil, perhaps hoping the sun and rain will be enough without ever having planted anything. Sun and rain sustains but it doesn't grow without the catalyst. 

Its how I've viewed everything done in my life so far. I took a chance on the cultivation of something and it either worked out fantastically or blew up entirely in my face. I didnt wait for the rain to fall or the sun to shine. All the seeds planted will grow, but you have to start planting the seeds.

Just some two cents on this moody monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketched this up, kind of like the loose quality. I needed a new pfp for this blog